Departs From: Buenos Aires
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Available: Departs daily at 20:45
Or take a lesson in the "El Patio de la Morocha" hall, which is specially devoted to the "Milonga Italia Unita." It houses Tango lessons for beginners.
- Sabor a Tango Show
- Roundtrip transfers from selected hotels in Buenos Aires*
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- * Transfers are available from/to hotels located in Microcentro (downtown), Recoleta, San Telmo and Puerto Madero. Pick-up and drop-off are not included for hotels located in Palermo.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Something Different
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Private Tours
- Sports Tours
- Airport Shuttle