Departs From: Cape Town
Meeting Point: Entrance of St George's Cathedral
Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Available: Departs daily except Sunday at 08:00
Walk through the Company's Gardens on Government Avenue along the stately House of Parliament, Parliamentary Museum, The Tuynhuys (Presidents city office build in the 17th century) past the SA National Gallery and the SA Museum. Along the Gardens is the Jewish Museum and the Great Synagogue with its impressive Dom and twin towers. From there past the famous Mount Nelsen Hotel to Long Street. Its architectural melting pot includes Georgian, Cape Malay Art Nouveau and 20th century styles. Striking Victorian building like the Blue Lodge with its filigreed ornaments, the picturesque Palm Tree Mosque at No 185. Depending on time you could visit the Greenmarket Square with its famous African market, stalls carrying anything from clothing, curios, collectibles, artwork, jewellery, books to tourist souvenirs and cafes. We then would walk up to the Bo-Kap, the traditional home of the Muslim community. With its colorful and photogenic little houses situated below Signal Hill it over looks the City of Cape Town with Table Mountain in the background.
- Expert photographer guide
- Entry fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Participants must have a basic knowledge of their cameras.
- Routes may be changed based on local conditions.
- Tours leave rain or shine.
- Please wear a pair of good walking shoes, and bring a lightweight poncho in case it rains. A small bottle of water & sun hat is recommended for high temperatures.
- A lightweight tripod is recommended for evening sessions.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Lakes, Beaches & Swimming Fun
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Nature & Eco Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Safari, Jeep & Quad Tours
- Snorkling, Diving & Water Sports
- Something Different
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Private Tours
- Airport Shuttle