Departs From: Copenhagen
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up or Copenhagen Tourist Information Centre
Duration: 1 to 3 hours
Available: Departs Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday at any time from 09:00, daily at upon request
View the city from the unobstructed comfort of a rickshaw. Enjoy photo opportunities along the way, stopping at your convenience, as well as scheduled breaks at famous landmarks.
Choose among the following options:
1 hour Basic Safari
Sit back and relax as you take in the sights all while marveling at the City of Spires, as we explain the changes over its colorful history.
- the Royal residence at Amalienborg
- the world famous Little Mermaid
- sunny side at the New Harbour, Nyhavn
- Europe's oldest observatory, the Round Tower
- Copenhagen's cathedral, Vor Frue Kirke
- the parliament building, Christiansborg Slot
- modern Danish architeture, the Black Diamond
- Europes oldest stock exchange, the Børsen
- the crown jewels in Rosenborg Castle
2 hour Super Safari
In addition to the Basic Safari, we take you:
- south to historic market town of Christians Harbour, Christianshavn
- visit the magnificent golden spiral at the Church of our Saviour, Vor Frelser Kirke
- see a different slice of life in the free state of Christiania!
3 hour Supreme Safari
In addition to the Super Safari, we will show you more sights as well as give you a peek at some of the smaller quarters of the old city such as the Latin Quarter and Pisserenden. We finish it all at the not to be missed Tivoli gardens. The 3 hours aslo allows for more stops along the way if you so wish. We will show you:
- the grand New Opera House on Holmen
- the old military fortress, Kastellet
- the reinvented harbour area Islands Brygge
Audio translation comes in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Danish, Norwegian and Russian
- Pick up at hotels within Copenhagen's city center
- Multilingual chauffeurs, mostly international and all Copenhagen residents
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- One child below 5 years old can ride free if accompanied by two adults in a rickshaw.
- Each rickshaw can accommodate 2 people with one child sitting on their lap.
- Groups of 2 to 30 adults at a time (1 to 15 rickshaws) can be accommodated per departure.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.