Departs From: Copenhagen
Meeting Point: Axeltorv on Vesterbrogade
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Available: Departs daily at 11:30 am
At the Old Fish Market a pre-booked canal boat waits to take you on a cruise through the bustling harbor of Copenhagen. From the boat, you will enjoy the many wonderful towers and waterfront activities of the city.
One of the great highlights is of course The Little Mermaid, a tribute to Hans Christian Andersen. The cruise continues through the picturesque canals of Christianshavn and Frederiksholm where historical buildings are to be enjoyed side by side with more modern architecture.
The tour ends in the very heart of Copenhagen - at Gammel Strand, which is only a few
minutes walk from Stroget, the main shopping street.
- Sightseeing of Copenhagen
- Audio commentary on coach (available in 8 languages)
- Canal tour (1 hour)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- The audio commentary on coach is available in Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish and Spanish. The canal tour is only available in Danish, English and a third language.
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.