Departs From: Copenhagen
Meeting Point: Axeltorv on Vesterbrogade
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Available: Departs daily at 11:30 am
Pass by the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek with its impressive national and international art collection. Visit the Christiansborg Palace, seat of the Danish Parliament, also comprising the Royal Reception Rooms. See the Thorvaldsen's Museum, a magnificent collection of sculptures.
The National Museum, showing hundreds of years of Danish history, is an attraction not to be missed. You will also pass by the Royal Theatre, world famous for its Royal Ballet, and the Royal Family's residence, Amalienborg Palace.
And of course, who can forget the Little Mermaid, inspired by Hans Christian Andersen's fairytale?
- Sightseeing tour of Copenhagen
- Audio commentary on coach (available in 8 languages)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- The audio commentary on coach is available in Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish and Spanish.
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.