Departs From: Copenhagen
Meeting Point: Axeltorv on Vesterbrogade
Duration: 6 hours and 30 minutes
Available: Departs daily at 10:15, Saturday Sunday at 10:15
Louisiana is an international museum, with a stunning collection of modern art by many of the world's greatest artists. The museum's permanent collection includes more than 300 works and is one of the largest in Scandinavia.
The tour also includes a quick photo stop at Kronborg Castle and Frederiksborg Castle.
- Entrance to Louisiana Museum
- Photo stops at Kronborg Castle and Frederiksborg Castle
- Audio commentary on coach (available in 7 languages)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- You will be on your own at the attractions.
- Time spent at the museum will be 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.