Departs From: Madrid
Meeting Point: San Bernardo, 5, Madrid
Duration: 12 days / 11 nights
Available: Departs Thursday at 08:00
We will leave the bus terminal at 08:00 for Cáceres, in the region of Extremadura. There, you will have free time to explore its Plaza Mayor and to walk through the old city. Its famous medieval quarter is very well preserved and is considered a World Heritage Site. You will be given time to have lunch on your own before you continue southwards to Andalucia and arrive at Sevilla, where you have dinner and accommodations.
2nd. Day SEVILLA
Half board. We will go on a morning city tour to visit the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España and typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. You will have the rest of the afternoon free.
3rd. Day SEVILLA-RONDA-COSTA DEL SOL
We depart for Costa del Sol after breakfast, passing by the Route of the White Villages and Ronda. You will have the afternoon free. Dinner and accommodations at Costa del Sol.
4th. Day COSTA DEL SOL-FES
We leave for Algeciras or Tarifa after breakfast to board the ferry that crosses the Strait of Gibraltar towards Africa. We will reach Morocco and after customs we will board a coach to Fes, where we have dinner and accommodations.
5th. Day FES
Half board. We will go on a morning city sightseeing tour, visiting the Medersa, the first university
of the Islamic world, the old Casbah and its narrow streets, quarter of tanners, the fountain Najerine and the great Medina, considered as a World Heritage site. You will have the rest of the afternoon free to continue discovering this exciting city on your own.
6th. Day FES-MEKNES-MARRAKECH
We depart for Meknes after breakfast. Upon arrival, we will go on a panoramic rolling tour of this Imperial walled city, including a visit to the beautiful Bab el Mansour gate. We then head to Marrakech for dinner and accommodations.
7th. Day MARRAKECH
Half board. We will go on a morning sightseeing tour of this Imperial city, the capital of the Atlas region. We will visit the Summer Royal Palace, Tombs Saadi, Kotoubia Tower and the famous Djemaa el Fna Square. You will have the rest of the afternoon free.
8th. Day MARRAKECH-CASABLANCA-RABAT
We depart for Casablanca after breakfast, where we will take a panoramic rolling tour once we arrive. We then continue to Rabat, the capital of the Kingdom of Morocco, for dinner and accommodations.
9th. Day RABAT-TANGIER
After breakfast we will go on a sightseeing tour that takes us to the Mausoleum of Mohamed V and Hassan Tower. We head to Tangier for a panoramic sightseeing tour, dinner and accommodations.
10th. Day TANGIER-ALGECIRAS-COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast we leave to board the ferry back to Spain. We continue to Costa del Sol for dinner and accommodations.
11th. Day COSTA DEL SOL-GRANADA
We leave for Granada after breakfast. Upon arrival, we will go on a sightseeing tour to visit the impressive Alhambra with its beautiful Nazari Palaces and the Generalife. Dinner and accommodations at Granada.
12th. Day GRANADA-TOLEDO-MADRID
After breakfast we leave for the Imperial City of Toledo, a city full of history and monuments. You will have time to enjoy lunch and go sightseeing along its narrow streets and alleys. We will then travel to Madrid, where the tour ends.
- Tourist Class
Sevilla - NH Central Convenciones ****
Costa del Sol - Las Pirámides ****
Fes - Menzeh Zalagh/Sofía ****
Marrakech - Atlas Asni ****
Rabat - Chellah ****
Tangier - Ramada/Rif ****
Granada - Los Angeles ****
- First Class
Sevilla - Hesperia Sevilla ****
Costa del Sol - Las Pirámides ****
Fes - Parc Palace/Royal Mirage *****
Marrakech - Atlas Medina *****
Rabat - Rabat/Golden Tulip *****
Tangier - Solazur/Rif ****
Granada - Meliá Granada ****
Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coaches, with air-conditioning and panoramic windows
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated with expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in 3- or 4-star hotel depending on option booked
- Transportation and porterage of one baggage per person
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied. All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
- For triple room rates, please inquire.
- The portion of Morocco can be modified without substantial variation of services.
- Passport details are required 72 hours in advance to the tour's departure.
- Passengers are required to clear customs with their own luggage. Only one piece of luggage allowed per person.
- For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Health, Spa & Relaxation
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle