Departs From: Madrid
Meeting Point: Calle San Bernardo, 5, Madrid
Duration: 8 hours
Available: Departs daily at 09:00, Monday Tuesday Thursday Saturday Sunday at 09:00
Start the tour at the new reception center and enter the old quarters to visit the inside of the monumental Cathedral of Saint Mary, also known as the Primate Cathedral. Also explore the Church of St. Tome, home to El Greco's "The Burial of Count Orgaz," the old Jewish quarter, the Synagogue of Ste. Maria la Blanca, the Church of San Juan de los Reyes and the house museum of renowned sculptor Victorio Macho, located over River Tagus, providing an outstanding view.
Enjoy a short movie about Toledo before going on to a typical factory at Damasquino, known for the handicraft art of Toledo.
- Guided visit to the Cathedral of Saint Mary (Primate Cathedral)
- Church of St. Tome
- Synagogue of Ste. Maria la Blanca
- Church of San Juan de los Reyes
- House museum of Victorio Macho
- Audiovisual presentation about Toledo
- Factory at Damasquino
- Tourist Lunch: vegetable stew; steak with garnish; vanilla ice cream with fruit salad. Children's menu: spaghetti with tomato, escalope and chips; ice cream with fruit salad.
- Typical Lunch : Hors d'ouvres and tapas; roasted lamb with vegetables; cake of San Marcos with fruit salad; wine, mineral water and coffee.
Children's lunch: Hors d'ouvres and tapas, escalope and chips; cake of San Marcos with fruit salad; drink and mineral water
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coaches with airconditioning
- Multilingual guide Spanish-English
- Entrance fees to the Cathedral, Saint Tome, Real Foundation of Toledo, Toledo Audiovisual presentation, Synagogue, Tavera Museum, Saint Juan de los Reyes and Damascenes Manufacturing
- Lunch, depending on option selected.
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Health, Spa & Relaxation
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle