Departs From: Mexico City
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 2 hours
Available: Departs Wednesday at 19:30
Experience the México of yesterday and today through beautiful song and dance born from the ruins built by its black braided natives… screams, songs, silence, weeping, and laughter.
You'll be taken on a journey to each unique region of our country as expressed through dance. This beautiful performance delivers all the vivacity of the most colorful Mexican fiesta!
- Pick-up and drop-off at selected hotels (View List)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- The performance is held at Anthropology museum, due to restoration to the Fine Arts Palace.
- Entrance is general admission (seats are not assigned).
- Pick up is included from most hotels located in the tourist area: Paseo de la Reforma, Polanco, Pink Zone (Zona Rosa) and the Historical Centre. Additional surcharge applies for pick-ups outside this area.
- Baggage is carried under passenger's risk.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.