Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: 2 Rue des Pyramides
Duration: 9 hours
Available: Departs daily except Monday at 08:15
You will have two hours of free time to visit the gardens and the State Apartments, the King's and Queen's bedrooms and the Hall of Mirrors. Individual earphones in the Palace for the recorded commentary in 10 languages.
Then, we take a trip to the Concorde Square, Champs Elysées as far as the Arc de Triomphe. Then, we drive towards the 16th district, known as one of the most prestigious and residential areas in Paris. First stop at the Quai de la Bourdonnais and board our boat for a one-hour commented cruise along the River Seine. After the cruise we catch the famous Eiffel Tower lift as far as the 2nd floor.
- Individual Audioguide in the castle available in: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Korean and Mandarin Chinese.
- Bus tour recorded commentary available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Czech or Mandarin Chinese. Children commentary available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
- Bateaux Parisiens recorded commentary in 12 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Children commentaries available in French.
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter.
- Entrance tickets to Versailles Palace, for the Seine River Cruise and the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Audioguide available in the Palace.
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound).
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Covered and heated boats are used for the Seine river cruise in winter.
- We suggest a good pair of walking / flat shoes to avoid discomfort. No high heels.
- This tour is not suitable to clients with walking difficulties.
- Pushchairs are forbidden inside Versailles palace,.
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace
- We suggest avoiding making reservations for Tuesdays or during the weekends as Versailles palace is usually overcrowded on those days.
- *The entrance to the Gardens is not included on special event days from April to October such as the Fountain Display or the Musical Gardens (generally during the weekend), on Tuesdays and bank holidays.
- Both tours must be taken on the same day.
- In case of an exceptional impossibility of accessing the Eiffel Tower, the visit will be replaced by a tour of the Montparnasse Tower.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Nature & Eco Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Something Different
- Theme Parks
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Airport Transfers & Ground Transportation
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle