Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: Will be indicated on voucher
Duration: 1 day or 2 days
Available: Departs daily at 10 minute intervals from 09:30 to 20:30
Available in one or two day passes, the tour lets you hop on the bus for four tour routes covering over 50 stops and highlighting the many exciting facets of Paris: romance, history, fashion and shopping. Enjoy fantastic views from the open top deck.
Explore the city at your leisure by hopping on and off as you please and see Paris in your own time. You'll get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank, the Napoleonic splendour of the Ecole Militaire, and the structure that they thought wouldn't last more than a few years - the Eiffel Tower!
View Route Information
- French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and Czech.
- Transportation in an open top double-decker coach.
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound).
- Special activities for children.
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- The 2 Day Pass must be used on consecutive days. Your Paris L'Open Tour Pass must be shown to the driver each time you board the tour. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Please look after your earphones, lost sets cannot be replaced.
- Please remain seated whilst the bus is in motion. Do not use the stairs. Seat belts must be worn on the top deck until the bus stops at each bus stop. Do not lean over the guard rails on the upper deck. Low branches and other objects that may come close. Do not throw anything out of the bus. Parents, for the safety of your children, please make sure that the regulations are kept to.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Mini & Dinner Cruises
- Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Hiking, Cycling & Outdoor Activities
- Hop On / Off Tours
- Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Nature & Eco Tours
- Night Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway & Walking Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Something Different
- Theme Parks
- City Tours & Sightseeing
- Airport Transfers & Ground Transportation
- Private Tours
- City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Airport Shuttle