Departs From: San Salvador
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 8 hours
Available: Departs daily except Monday at upon request
Later, you will visit the Ruins of San Andres. It was an agricultural town that was left behind by its inhabitants due to the eruption of the Lake Ilopango caldera. Its remains also show that it was a political center during the pre-Hispanic period.
After some time for lunch in the city of Santa Ana, we will visit to the ruins of Tazumal, the largest pyramid in El Salvador. It is considered the best preserved ruins and was the site of many ceremonial activities.
Finally, we will go to Casa Blanca, where you will be able to watch a demonstration of dyeing cloth with indigo, as the Mayas did.
- Private transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Refreshing drinks
- Country and tourism taxes
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks not in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
- Additional charges may apply for foreign language tours.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge if seated on adult's lap.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.