Departs From: Siena
Meeting Point: Tabaccheria La Lizza
Duration: 2 hours
Available: Departs daily at 10:30
- Local guide in Siena
- Entrance fees to the Cathedral, Piccolomini Library and Opera Museum
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 9 years old are free of charge.
- On Sundays and national holidays, the Cathedral is closed to the public and is replaced with the Basilica of San Domenico.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Spanish guided tours are available with a minimum of two passengers in high season. French, German, and Italian guided tours can be operated with a minimum of four passengers.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.