Departs From: Vancouver
Meeting Point: Gastown on Water Street at the Steam Clock OR any of the stops
Duration: 90 minutes
Available: Departs daily at 15 to 20-minute intervals from 08:30 to 16:50
With this pass, you get access to unlimited hop-on hop-off bus service within our selectively chosen route around the most happening areas in Vancouver. Take a bus, stop at a location, browse around for as long as you want and then hop back onto the next coming bus to move onto the next attraction!
With two days and twenty stops you will have the freedom to discover Vancouver with all the time you want at any location you want!
VIEW MAP HERE
1. Gastown - Big Bus Welcome Centre - on Water Street at the Steam Clock
2. The Station - on the north side of Cordova Street at passenger loading
3. Canada Place - west of the Pan Pacific Hotel at passenger loading
4. Marriot Pinnacle Hotel - Hastings and Thurlow
5. Hyatt Hotel - off Melville Street, near Burrand, on the north side of the hotel
6. Vancouver Art Gallery - on Howe Street, just south of Georgia Street
7. Bosman's Hotel/Holiday Inn - Howe Street at the Bosman's Hotel
8. Quality Inn/Executive Inn - on Howe south of Drake Street in front of the Quality Inn
9. Granville Island - 100 yards west of Starbucks on 2nd Ave W
10. Entertainment District South - Chateau Granville Hotel, corner of Helmcken and Granville Streets
11. Century Plaza Hotel & Spa - on the west side of Burrard Street across from Wall Centre
12. West End - Davie - southwest corner of Davie & Thurlow at the passenger loading
13. English Bay Beach - adjacent to Rain City Grille Restaurant
14. Second Beach - on Lost Lagoon Drive at the shuttle stop
15. Stanley Park & Aquarium - Stanley Park Pavilion - near the Malkin Bowl and behind the Pavilion's Rose Garden Teahouse
16. Robson Shopping District - on Robson Street at the Empire Landmark Hotel
17. Robson at Burrard - 20 yards west of Burrard near Canadian Greetings at the passenger loading
18. Entertainment District North - the southwest corner of Robson and Granville at passenger loading
19. Library Square - on Homer Street just north of Robson Street
20. Sandman Hotel - Georgia Street and Cambie
21. Georgian Court - on Beatty Street across from Georgian Court at passenger loading
22. Chinatown - on West Pender Street in front of Dr. Sun Yat Sen Gardens
- 1-day or 2-day pass (depending on option chosen)
- Commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Boarding pass is valid for 2 days.
- 2-day boarding pass does not need to be used on 2 consecutive days. It can be used within 2 weeks of the first day's usage. Just tell the driver when you plan to return so a note on your boarding pass can be made.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.