The UNESCO World Heritage-listed Port Arthur Historic Site brings Australia’s early convict history to life. Site entry tickets are valid for two consecutive days and include a guided walking tour, harbor cruise, and access to historic ruins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Select the Family Pass option when booking if your group includes 2 adults and up to 6 children ages 7-17
- Entry ticket does not include Isle of Dead, Point Puer, or Ghost tours; these are available for purchase separately on GetYourGuide
- Cruise ship passengers are not required to pay site entry
- A shuttle buggy service for people with restricted mobility is available on site between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm daily with an extended service offered during summer
- Walking tour and cruise departure times will be allocated on arrival or you can contact the local operator after booking