Enjoy a visit to 1 of the most dynamic venues of Greece with a fascinating self-guided audio tour, following the history of Delphi & admiring the remarkable art exhibits in the Arch. Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the entrance of the archaeological site of Delphi ( 33054, Delphi, Prefecture of Fokida) The easiest way to get there is by car. The site is located between the villages of Arachova and Delphi. The tour ends at the exit of the Archaeological Museum of Delphi which is located inside the archaeological site.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please consider that admission fees for the archaeological site and the Museum of Delphi are not included.
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (accessible through our app)
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- You will receive an email with important audio instructions. on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- The Museum of Delphi is wheelchair accessible.
- The visit for people with mobility difficulties is available after informing the Ephorate (+30 22650 823210, firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 7 days prior to the visit.