Enjoy the best of both Irish land and sea when visiting Inis Oírr, one of the Aran Island. On return, take the ferry to the Cliffs of Moher. Don't miss your chance to experience this popular ferry option.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"It was all great, but the horse and buggy ride was fun."
"The ride back on the ferry past the Cliffs of Moher was incredible."
"The pony trap was my favorite part!"
Select participants and date
Bill O'Brien's ticket outlet on Doolin Pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Doolin ferry services operate from March to October only
- This tour is suitable for all ages
- The top decks are accessible for wheelchairs. Please contact the tour supplier in advance should you require any special assistance