Explore Ancient Rome's most intriguing and best-preserved monument in a 40-minute fascinating tour with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 40 - 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Portuguese, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the Fountain in front of the Pantheon entrance. They will be carrying a yellow sign with a Touríks logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Pantheon is a Church nowadays: appropriate attire is required to enter (knees and shoulders should be covered)