Admire the iconic sights of Paris on a relaxing River Seine cruise. Enjoy audioguide commentary and learn about sites such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 month
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, pontoon no. 3, 300 Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, FranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- From May 28 to June 8: open on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. 1st departure at 12 PM (noon) and last departure at 7 PM.
- From June 9 to June 30: open on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. 1st departure at 12 PM (noon) and last departure at 9 PM.
- From July 1 to August 31: open every day. 1st departure at 12 PM (noon) and last departure at 9 PM.