Discover the stunning Amalfi Coast and Ieranto Bay on this eco-friendly, hybrid boat tour. Navigate in total silence with zero emissions, stop to swim in the sea, and explore the towns of Positano and Amalfi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available only for hotels in Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento and Meta. In case of hotels located in limited traffic areas, we will pick you up from a close meeting point. Please insert the name of your hotel/accommodation in the special requirements when booking and a valid e-mail address and phone number and we will contact you for the exact meeting point and time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- You will receive 1-2 hours of free time in Amalfi and another 1-2 hours of free time in Positano
- Pickup is available only for hotels in Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento, and Meta. If your hotel is located in a limited traffic area, you will be picked up from a close meeting point. Please provide the name of your hotel/accommodation when booking, as well as a valid email address and phone number (you will be contacted with the exact meeting point and time closer to the tour date)
- Please note that this tour is subject to favorable weather conditions (if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund)
- In compliance with Covid-19 health and safety measures, the snorkeling equipment will not be provided onboard. It is recommended that you take your own, or you can buy it at the local partner's office before boarding (€6 mask, €9 snorkel).