Travel in comfort from Cusco, on either Tourist or Superior category train options, for a full-day tour of Machu Picchu. Take in the landscape of the Andes and enjoy a guided tour.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup from downtown Cusco starts at 5:30 AM. Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. This activity does not include pickup from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local partner a few days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for you.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Walking sticks
Know before you go
- Tickets to Machu Picchu are subject to availability. It is recommended that you immediately send your data (name & surname as it appears on your passport, document number, date of birth and nationality) to issue the tickets. Once the information is obtained, your reservation will be approved. Please note that, after your entry is issued, changes to personal data or date of entry are not allowed
- For preservation reasons, the Ministry of Culture has established different circuits to visit Machu Picchu. You may be assigned either Circuit 1 or Circuit 4 depending on availability
- The activity is done in a shared group
- The guided tour lasts about 2.5 hours
- Pickup at hotels in the Historic Center of Cusco starts at 5:30 AM. The exact time will be confirmed a day before and will depend on the train departure time. The activity may be subject to changes and rescheduling due to natural or social events