Discover the fantastic scenery of the Benagil Caves with kayaks, to access even the most hidden spots. You can stop and get out inside at the famous Benagil Cave for some breathtaking pictures, and enjoy these ancient natural-made wonders.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, German, Spanish
What customers loved
"We were a great team with my friend and managed the kayak very well"
"Getting out in Benagil Cave and exploring there."
"Being able to visit the Benagil cave!!"
"Getting to stop at the Benagil Caves to walk around - not every tour does that!"
Select participants and date
· The meeting point is at Praia de Benagil Beach. In GoogleMaps, search for Parking Praia de Benagil. · Park on the top of the hill and walk left half way down to the beach. Meet your guide on the other side of the road of the restaurant O Pescador. · You will see a sign (Secret Algarve - Kayak SUP) on the right side of the road and a small road to the right you have to follow. · Meet your guide there 30 minutes before the activity start time. If you arrive after meeting time you can not take part of the activity and there will be no refund.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Bring bathing clothes and no big bags (as you will probably get wet)
- Apply sunscreen before you get to the beach, and take some water with you
- Bring a light jacket it could get cold inside the caves
- This activity is suitable for people from 4 to 70 years old