Take a full-day trip from Warsaw, starting early in the morning. Travel to and from Krakow by a train, and head to the Auschwitz Concentration Camp State Museum to learn about the darkest parts of history with a guide.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 50% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The tour takes place mostly in open air, so please wear appropriate clothing
- The hours and the program of the tour may be changed depending on timetables and ticket availability