Marvel at the quarter-mile long alley of Oak trees-each over 250 years old at the world-famous Oak Alley Plantation. This tour offers up a glimpse into the life of the Old South. Hear exclusive stories about life on this plantation built in 1839.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the meeting point - 400 Toulouse Street (behind Jax Brewery) at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure to exchange your voucher for a boarding ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to the old building of the plantation, access to the second floor is by stairs only
- No photography is allowed inside the plantation home
- Tour is 4.5 hours long (including travel time)
- The parking lot fee is approximately $11 to $13 for up to 4 or more hours unless it is a special event
- When you pass Rampart St., you are in the French Quarter. Please allow extra time due to heavy pedestrian and vehicle traffic in the French Quarter at all times
- Tours will not be conducted on Mardi Gras Day and Thanksgiving Day
- Meet at the Gray Line Tours Ticket Office in the French Quarter, we offer complimentary transportation to the plantation by motor coach
- The supplier provides handicap access for wheelchairs but not scooters or walkers. Vehicle lifts meet all ADA requirements and are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, these can be stored securely on the vehicle. Handicap reservations must be made 48 hours in advance. Contact details on voucher.