Take a private guided tour of the medieval fortified town and discover the human and architectural history of this UNESCO-heritage listed location. Enter the medieval castle and museum and see the spectacular ramparts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet next to the target of the UNESCO and the statue of Dame Carcas, next to the bridge that joins the square and the main fortified door.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Entrance fees to the castle are €7/adult (under 18s are free).