Explore Catemaco and the Tuxtlas. Visit the largest Olmec head in the region, the waterfall El Salto de Eyipantla, and the island of the monkeys.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel lobby in Veracruz at 8 AM
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- You will descend 244 steps and climb 244 steps to reach the part closest to the waterfall; there is no elevator
- It is recommended to have breakfast before the tour
- Please bring additional cash if you want to purchase souvenirs or food