Discover some of the most charming locations in Italy on a 3-hour hike through the Cinque Terra National Park. Admire breathtaking landscapes along the coast and visit 5 quintessential Italian villages to soak up la dolce vita.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Please meet at the "Tours and News" kiosk located at Piazzale Montelungo Bus Terminal, next to Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Your guides will be wearing a FUCHSIA JACKET in front of the kiosk located in the Southern area of Piazzale Montelungo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes for walking
- It is recommended you bring water, sunscreen, and a hat
- There are some difficult and steep trails during the hike, which can reach a climb of up to 1000ft
- There are no hand or safety rails on some of the mountain steps so please be careful
- In case the original itinerary cannot be carried out due to factors such as weather and/or road conditions, the itinerary will be modified to find alternative solutions