Go whale watching at any time of the year on a cruise that has a 96 percent success rate in whale viewing! You’ll be on the lookout for a variety of whales, including the giant blue whale which is over 80 feet in length, humpback whales, and others.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Newport Beach Whale Watching, 400 Main Street, Newport Beach CA. 92661. Please be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before your tour departure time for whale watching excursions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please try to check in about 45 minutes before departure time.
- Children aged 2 and under may join the cruise at no charge but must be counted in your reservation. The USCG gives us maximum load limits that involve a head count. Age and size are not a factor in this count.