Experience the stunning beauty of Page, Arizona from the skies in this 30-minute helicopter tour. Capture amazing views of natural beauty of Lake Powell, the Colorado River, Glen Canyon Dam, and the famous Horseshoe Bend from above.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check in at the Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters desk located inside the airport at 238 N 10th Ave, Page, AZ.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $10 USD per person is payable at check-in
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.