Enjoy a jungle walk visiting one of the most beautiful grottos in Brazil. Learn about the local fauna and flora, and marvel at one of the region's most astonishing waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from Manaus in your hotel, hostel, b&b, or even airport or port (in which case your guide will have a sign with your name on it).
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- This is a small group guaranteed a maximum of 8 persons
- Depending on weather conditions or other forces of nature, you may visit a different waterfall on the day
- If the park is open for visitors, you may also visit the Maruaga Cave and the Judea Grotto on the 2.5km jungle walk
- If you are coming on a cruise ship, you can enjoy a special starting time exclusive to your group; just get in touch with the local partner and let them know what time you plan to start