Prepare to be enchanted by the beauty of the waters and nature on Angra's second-largest island, Ilha da Gipóia. Take a shared speedboat tour and make stops for delightful swimming including at Angra's picture-postcard Ilhas Botinas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Estação Santa Luzia is the main pier in Angra; please find the local partner's crew in row 8. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility impairments
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Take some money (Brazilian currency, reais R$) for extra expenses
- Estação Santa Luzia is the main pier in Angra; please find the local partner's crew in row 8
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time
- The use of sunscreen and a hat/cap is recommended
- This is a shared tour with a maximum of 18 people in each boat
- Each stop lasts around 20 minutes, apart from the stop for lunch, which is longer