Visit the Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II Birkenau Camps throughout a tour conducted in 5 languages. Accompanied by a local guide, you will tour these harrowing sites which were the location of some of the greatest crimes against humanity in history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Polish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is possible to join the group directly in the museum, but please contact the supplier at least 12 hours beforehand.
- Please note that the maximum size of hand luggage is 12x8x4 inches (30x20x10 centimeters), larger luggage must be left on the bus during the visit.
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to bring an ID, passport, or any other identification with the picture and the same names as used in the booking. Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering.
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully.
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times.