Book your skip-the-line ticket to the Uffizi and save time without waiting for hours. See the most famous Venus in art history, one of the most enigmatic paintings by Leonardo da Vinci, or the only wooden masterpiece by Michelangelo.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
- Optional audio guide
- Italian, English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Turkish, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Please note, all visitors to the museum must go through the security check; at the busiest times, the line for the check takes approximately 10-15 minutes
- Please note that the museum has reduced pricing for European citizens between 18 and 26, provided they show a valid ID
- Please note that if you have booked the audio guide a valid ID will be required as a deposit