Discover the catastrophe that marked Santander in 1941. Travel back in time to explore the city during its gray days. Get to know the current historical center to gain an understanding of how it has been rebuilt since the tragedy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The tour covers about 1.25 miles
- The tour will run in rain; it will only be canceled in case of extreme weather conditions