Embark on a day trip from Madrid to Guadarrama National Park. Admire the local flora and fauna that inhabit the beautiful natural landscape of the Sierra de Guadarrama.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting Point: Monument to Felipe IVOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please note, the discounted student price is only available for students up to 25 years old holding a valid student card. Please bring your student card to show to the staff