Explore the Louvre’s most famous artworks and ancient artifacts and hear the stories behind the masterpieces on a private tour designed for the whole family.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum.
Select participants and date
Around 50 meters away from the pin point, meet the tour guide at the bottom of the Louis XIV statue in the Napoleon square.Open in Google Maps ⟶