Visit the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum and experience interactive galleries, see a collection of Olympic torches, and learn about Team USA athletes.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
200 S Sierra Madre St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, USA Due to COVID-19, all ticketing will take place on the plaza in front of the Museum. A staff member will scan your voucher on the plaza upon arrival.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- In the event of reduced ticket capacity or heavy attendance, you may be asked to wait until the next entry time is available
- The museum is completely accessible to people with disabilities