Enjoy a private roundtrip transfer service from your Krakow hotel with a pre-booked entrance ticket and follow a certified guide on a walking tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish, Polish, French, German, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Swedish, Ukrainian, Croatian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Japanese, Romanian, Interlingue, Korean
- Optional audio guide
- English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup locations vary. More information will be provided at checkout.
- Private or small groups available
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Be prepared to go through a security check in order to enter Auschwitz-Birkenau.
Select participants and date
If you would like to be picked up from your hotel, please contact the local partner no later than one day before your tour. If you do not require pickup, your tour will begin at the meeting point. In the event that pick up at your hotel is not possible, you will be offered pickup in an alternative location.Open in Google Maps ⟶