Climb aboard a unique amphibious vehicle and discover Boston from a different perspective. The World War II-style “Duck” travels on land and water and takes you along historic streets and into the Charles River on an 80-minute tour of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The factual information mixed in with just enough humor"
"The tour guide was great and provided a lot of insight on the city."
"Our tour guide, Detective Duck Tracy, made history fun. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining!"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Tickets are required for all passengers, including infants (age 2 and younger)
- Please note that traffic conditions can alter the route and not all sites are guaranteed
- You may change your reservation up to 24-hours before your scheduled tour time, and the local supplier will do their best to accommodate your request