Learn the history of Venice and its Byzantine architecture on a 2-hour walking tour. Then, take a gondola ride down some of the enchanting canals of the city center. Pass over and under romantic bridges and discover more about the Venetian Empire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the central fountain of Campo San Giacomo di Rialto (Campo San Giacometto). Campo San Giacomo di Rialto is located just to the west of the Rialto Bridge, towards the Rialto Market. The closest vaporetto stop is the "Rialto Mercato" stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead
- The walking tour is in groups of no more than 20 people
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, in wheelchairs, or with strollers
- St. Mark's Basilica is subject to unforeseen closures due to particular liturgical celebrations. If the basilica is closed, your guide will talk about it from the outside
- After your 2-hour walking tour of Venice, your guide will drop you off at the gondola stand. The guide will not accompany you on the gondola
- This tour runs rain or shine
- Please note that on Sundays the Rialto Market is closed