See the sights of NYC illuminated after dark on a guided bus tour. Admire some of the city's best-known areas, including Chelsea, Tribeca, and Times Square, with optional Top of The Rock tickets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on 7th Avenue, between 50th and 51st Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Convertible buses switch from open-tops to glass-tops between October 15 - March 15, due to colder temperatures
- Between December 1 and January 7, our night tour becomes NYC Holiday Lights Tour with a stop at Gramercy Park and Winter Garden Atrium in NYC's Financial District. Grand Central Terminal and Pier 17 stops become drive-bys, and the Little Island stop is skipped.