Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps with a professional educator who will tell you about its history. Spend 3.5 hours learning about the millions of victims of the Holocaust.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 - 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, English
- Pickup optional
- Please wait at your chosen meeting point where the guide will collect you.
Select participants and date
Please wait in the parking lot in front of the Radisson Blu Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully (unless option with free cancellation is selected)
- Please note that you are not permitted to enter the museum with large bags or backpacks (the maximum size permitted is 20 x 30 centimeters)
- Your pickup time may vary depending on your location and you will be informed by phone or email to your hotel reception in the event of any changes
- It is recommended to bring lunch and drinks with you
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break time