Take a day tour from Geneva to visit the mountain resort of Chamonix, at the foot of Mont Blanc. See the highest mountain peak in Europe and ride the cable car to Aiguille du Midi for panoramic views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your driver/guide at Place Dorcière at the Geneva Bus Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- You will be crossing the Franco-Swiss border: Please remember to bring your passport
- Tours operate daily throughout the year, except 25 December and 1 January
- Children under 3 years are not allowed to ascend the cable car to Aiguille du Midi
- This tour is subject to mountain weather conditions, activities can close during the day and there is no refund possible. Alternatives will be offered in the event of this happening
- If you choose the Aiguille du Midi and Mer de Glace options, you will be provided with a multipass. Multipass which gives access to all the facilities of the Mont Blanc company
- If you use this Multipass for a single activity, it will be considered by the Compagnie du Mont-Blanc as used and cannot be refunded if the other activities are closed. The Mont Blanc company offers alternative activities but does not authorize refunds of the multipass