Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Speicherstadt. Explore the new and modern HafenCity and learn all about Hamburg's new landmark, the Elbphilharmonie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the forecourt of the building on Am Sandtorkai 74. This is ar the corner of the Mahatma Gandhi bridge and Am Sandtorkai. Please do not go directly to the Elbphilharmonie.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The concert halls can't be visited
- This guided tour takes place on foot
- The guided tour takes place rain or shine, regardless of weather conditions
- The tour is wheelchair accessible (however, no discounts apply)