Discover Amsterdam at your own pace and enjoy unlimited travel for 1 to 7 days on all trams, buses, ferries and the metro (day and night) for the number of days that suits your schedule the best.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"Easy to hop on and off using the travel ticket"
"Taking tram, bus, subway & ferry. Very good."
"Being really easy to collect and not having to waste time finding ways to get around."
"The guidance, very professional."
"Using trams is the best way to get around."
"We liked that the pass can just be used without having to stop to buy a ticket or waste any time."
Select participants and date
Please collect your chip card at any of the following locations: GVB Service & Tickets Centraal Station (the white building opposite the main building behind the tram stops): Monday-Sunday 08:30 AM-7:00 PM; GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Sation Bijlmer: Monday-Friday 08:30 AM-7:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM; GVB Service & Tickets Station Amsterdam Station Noord (North): Monday-Sunday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM; GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Station Zuid (South): Monday-Friday 08:30 AM-7:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The public transportation chip card can be collected at any of the indicated locations:
- GVB Service & Tickets Central Station (Monday - Sunday 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM), GVB Station Zuid (Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM; Saturday - Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM), GVB Station Bijlmer Arena (Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM; Saturday - Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM), and GVB Station North (Monday - Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
- Children up to 4 years old travel for free on the public transport system in Amsterdam
- For children above 4-11 years, there is a 24-hour ticket available. If you need a ticket for children which is valid for more than 24 hours, it is suggested that you buy multiple 24-hour child tickets
- This ticket does not cover regional trains to and from Amsterdam Schiphol airport