Experience the dramatic beauty of Loch Ness and the Scottish Highlands on a day trip from Inverness by bus. Take scenic nature walks or enjoy an optional 1-hour boat cruise to look for the Loch Ness Monster.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Find your bus at the bus stop next to Inverness Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The return time to Inverness is approximately 5:00 PM
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 16 passengers for a more personalized service, time with the locals, more time off the bus, more time on the back roads and more of an authentic and friendly experience. The smaller groups allow you to meet people from all over the world and make friends for life. Time off the bus gives you opportunities to take nature walks, so please bring suitable clothes and footwear
- There is a maximum of 8 passengers travelling together
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- This tour departs at 10:00 AM
- Meals and drinks are not provided
- Tips are not included in the price
- Fees for entrance to attractions and optional activities is not included in the price