Located in the Meatpacking District, learn about the 9-month dig for the missing of 9/11 through the eyes of the Official Photographer at Ground Zero on an interactive, kid-friendly, and non-graphic experience separate from the 9/11 Memorial.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, French, Italian, English
Select participants and date
The 9/11 Ground Zero Museum Workshop is located in Manhattan's Meatpacking District, accessible by the A, C, or E train. It is not located at the World Trade Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Photos are allowed, however video photography is not permitted
- Audio tours are available in French, Italian, English, and Spanish
- The tour includes a free 5x7 museum mini-print (one per party)