Go rafting on a half-day adventure down the River Tay in Scotland, groups are of various sizes and ages from Aberfeldy to Grandtully in this perfect introductory river. Enjoy stand up paddle boarding on Lock Tay with stunning scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Splash White Water Rafting, Dunkeld Road, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, Scotland PH15 2AQOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Starting in Aberfeldy your rafting and stand up paddle board includes all equipment, transport on and off the river, experienced raft guides on each raft, a trip leader on each trip and an operations manager on dry land. Free professional photography of the rafting with every trip which you can download and share with your friends and family is also included.
- White water rafting and Stand up and Paddle Board trips on the River Tay are available Thursday through to Sunday, all year round.
- This river is suitable for all levels of experience from beginner to advanced, adults and children (aged over 12 years), and all group sizes including individuals, couples and groups.