Visit the Louvre Museum and the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi on a half-day shore excursion. See the stunning architecture of the famous mosque, then explore the huge collection of artworks at the Louvre Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Zayed Port, Abu Dhabi, in the arrivals hall meeting area inside the cruise terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On Fridays the mosque is open from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- It is not possible to visit the mosque during Islamic festivals and on certain specific dates
- At the mosque, women must wear long loose clothing that fully covers their arms and legs, and to cover their heads. The local partner will provide an Abaya (long black dress) and a scarf. Men must cover their knees and shoulders
- Failure to comply with the dress code will result in refused entry