Petroglyphs date from 200 BC to AD 600, and are located deep within a forest above Acapulco. This site is one of the 12 known petroglyphs sites in the Acapulco area. Little is known about the site, or the people who created them.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is provided to Cruise Ship Pier, all Hotels, Condominiums, and Air B & B properties. • Kindly please contact your friendly activity provider to define the exact time and place of pickup.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Participants must be in good physical shape